Showing all 2 results

1962 Chateau Guiraud Premier Cru Classe, Sauternes 1x75cl ⋅ Duty Paid£120.00 / Bottle£100 excl. VAT / Bottle
2016 Le G de Guiraud
JR16
G de Guiraud is the dry white wine produced by Chateau Guiraud. The same producer of a premium sweet wine in Sauternes. Since 2011, Guiraud’s wine has been labelled organic, but they have practiced this technique in the vineyard and cellar since 1996. It is an equal blend of Sauvignon and Semillon. The grapes are harvested by hand. 80% of the production is vinified in ‘barrique’ where the Sauternes is made. The other 20% is vinified in stainless steel vats.

Creamy texture with white juicy fruit like pear and peach. Lovely acidity and a long linear finish.
1x75cl ⋅ Duty Paid£22.62 / Bottle£18.85 excl. VAT / Bottle