Showing all 6 results

Ballechin 13 Year Old 2023 Batch 1
The first batch of an exciting new Cask Strength range from the Edradour distillery. Ballechin is the name granted to the peated distillate from "Scotland's little gem", presenting a dryer barbeque smoke rather than the seaweed notes typically presented by peated island malts. Matured in a mix of ex-bourbon American oak casks and traditional Oloroso sherry butts. Buckets of fruits poured onto a bonfire leap out of the nose, with dark chocolate and zesty citrus on the palate. At 54.9% ABV, don't be afraid to add a touch of water.
70cl ⋅ 54.90%£97.95 / Bottle£81.63 excl. VAT / Bottle
Add to basket
Glenglassaugh 10 Year Old 2010 (Cask 2140) – UK Exclusive
Distilled in June 2010 and aged in a single Oloroso sherry puncheon for a decade, Master Blender Rachel Barrie selected this cask exclusively for the UK. Released in late 2021, 713 bottles were produced as part of the Rare Cask Release series.
70cl ⋅ 57.00%£89.95 / Bottle£74.96 excl. VAT / Bottle
Add to basket
Benriach 11 Year Old 2009 (Cask 4833) – Peated
A peated single malt from Benriach Distillery, matured in a Port Pipe for 11 years before being selected by Master Blender Rachel Barrie and released exclusively for the UK. Expect a wonderful display of jammy red fruits intertwined with walnuts, Christmas spice and peat smoke. 863 bottles were drawn from the cask and filled at natural cask strength.
70cl ⋅ 60.80%£88.95 / Bottle£74.13 excl. VAT / Bottle
Add to basket
Booker’s True Barrel Bourbon (Batch 2022-02)
Brimming with spiced apple, maple syrup and hints of mocha, this high-proof bourbon from Booker's is packed with character. Containing a mashbill of 77% corn, 13% rye and 10% barley, it was aged for 7 years before being bottled straight from the barrel at 62.4% ABV.
70cl ⋅ 62.40%£72.00 / Bottle£60 excl. VAT / Bottle Max number of bottles purchasable per household: 1
Kilkerran Heavily Peated Batch 9
A fan-favourite small-batch expression from the Campbeltown's Killkerran distillery. The Heaily Peated does exactly as the name suggests, delivering a punchy peat smoked Kilkerran at an unadulterated cask strength. As much as 90% of the cask make-up here is bourbon matured whisky, with the remaining 10% spending its years in ex-sherry casks. The classic creamy and oaty characters of previous releases are present, along with healthy doses of banana, coconut sugar and grapes in custard, with a persistent , lofty, maritime smoke.
70cl ⋅ 59.20%£49.95 / Bottle£41.63 excl. VAT / Bottle
Teeling Small Batch Whiskey – Kyrö Rye Gin Cask Finish
Ireland meets Finland here with this limited release from the popular Teeling distillery in Dublin. Using their Small Batch whiskey, they've then finished it in four casks from the Kyrö Distillery Company, which were previously used to age their rye-based gin. An unusual combination but, that's what it's all about with this one, offering notes of caramel, baking spice, vanilla and an array of cooked fruits.
70cl ⋅ 46.00%£40.95 / Bottle£34.13 excl. VAT / Bottle